Written By: Cindy Justice
I am truly grateful for my husband, Kevin, for the blessings of sharing the past 27 years of marriage and our two wonderful daughters, Carmen and Camille. Watching them grow, laugh and dream keeps things in perspective.
Other things I’m grateful for:
1. It is important to take time and be grateful. My best advice I received is a marriage is
100 percent by both the husband and wife. Don’t ever take things for granted.
2. Good health is also at the top of this list. Take care of yourself.
3. Spend your money wisely.
4. Always remember your parents…they gave you life.
5. Enjoy the weekends…make them magical.
6. Make some mistakes…it’s a great learning experience. We grow smarter over time. Laugh ALOT at your mistakes…Without laughter, the world would be a sad place.
7. I am grateful for a place to call home and the freedoms our armed forces have given us to live in the USA (because we know…freedom isn’t free).
8. Dream…The moon and stars encourage us to dream. Don’t forget to breathe in some fresh air. Sunshine always brightens my day.
9. Also, our friends which we have shared this crazy journey called life that has been
abundantly marked by the grace and mercy of God. Focus on your friendships. It’s the quality not the quantity.
Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken,
and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and
supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And
the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts
and your minds in Christ Jesus.